Mama Diaries

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wallet for Breakfast

Apparently my German Shepherd is tired of eating kibbles for breakfast.  He prefers wallets.

This morning, as I went about my morning chores, I noticed that it seemed a bit quiet in the house.  The dog was not locked in his crate, so my sixth sense told me that he was definitely up to something.  I walked over to the loft and looked over the railing.  What do you think I saw?  That's right.  The bad beast was lying on the floor with my husband's wallet in his mouth.  Money and credit cards were strewn all over the floor.

"Schultz!!!!!" 

He knew he was in trouble.  I crated him before the daddy had a chance to come down and beat the tar out of him.  Then I went over to survey the damage.

My poor husband's wallet was torn up.  His credit cards were mangled.  His license was mangled.  It was a mess!  So now my husband has to order new credit cards, get a new license, and buy a new wallet.

I tell you, we have one very naughty doggy!  I think we should take him back and ask for a refund.

3 comments:

  1. Gives new meaning to my dog ate my homework. LOL I hear ya, I think my Rascal ate a roll of TP while visiting my sister over Christmas. He's not called Rascal for nothing, I'll tell you that. LOL Enjoy him, as they age they will lose their pep, I think. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep waiting for the varmint to settle down. He's fourteen months old, now. Maybe when he's two!

    ReplyDelete