Mama Diaries

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Arm Flatulance

My kids and I watched the Kids Choice Awards on Nickelodeon last night. There was a new feature: The Arm Fart Hall of Fame. Three contestants vied for the title of Arm Fart Hall of Famer. One guy did his gig with a symphony (my personal favorite), another had a flashy light show (the winner, but my least favorite), and the other was a woman scientist. The kids thought this was the funniest thing. I thought, "Oh no...now I'm going to have to listen to arm farts for at least a week!" Sure enough, they spent the rest of the evening and much of today honing the art of arm flatulance. My husband joined in the fun. So ladies and gentlemen, be sure to watch the Kids Choice Awards next year. My family will probably be in the competition. (Me? I'll be hiding somewhere in the audience.)

No comments:

Post a Comment