Mama Diaries

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Band Aid Boy

As you have probably figured out from previous posts, my son likes to be outside. As a result, he is typically covered in an assortment of Band Aids.

Today was a record. He arrived home from a playdate with some neighborhood boys completely cut up from his thighs to his ankles. The mom had cleaned him up and neosporined his wounds, but I had the job of applying the Band Aids. By the time we were done, he had fifteen new Band Aids in assorted styles covering his legs. I think he had more Band Aids than skin on his legs!

What can I say? I guess that's proof that my kids don't spend much time sitting in front of the TV.

1 comment:

  1. That is how I grew up! We lived on a large piece of property with tons of avocado trees, so we were constantly outside, climbing and off on adventures!!!! Skin grows back =)

    ~The Mama Monster

    ReplyDelete