Mama Diaries

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Growley Bear

I bet you are thinking that the title refers to me, or one of my kids. Not this time. It actually refers to my son's new teddy bear. We went to Build a Bear Workshop for a special birthday treat. My little guy informed me beforehand that he wanted a Star Wars bear.

When we got to the store, he picked out a nice green camouflage bear. Then it was time to choose a sound for the bear. There were several choices. I personally liked the "I love you" one. What did he choose? The roaring dinosaur one of course. Then he picked out a Star Wars Clone outfit for the bear. The mask completely covered the bear's cute little face.

By the time he was done, he had created one scarey bear.

"What are you going to name him?" I asked.

"Captain Rex!"

I guess that was appropriate for a growley- dinosaur- space- creature bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment