Mama Diaries

Friday, May 28, 2010

Emerald, Rubies, and Pipe Cleaners

My daughter is probably one of the most creative people I have ever met. Today was her first day of summer vacation. She decided to spend it making pretty necklaces out of pom poms and pipe cleaners. she worked diligently in her room for about an hour. When she was finished, she brought out some neckaces, bracelets, rings, earings and a crown. "These are for you, Mommy!"

"Why thank you," I exclaimed. "They are beautiful!"

"Put them on!"

I put on the crown, the earings, the bracelet, the necklace, and the ring.

"You look beautiful!" said my daughter.

I have to admit, those colorful pipe cleaners did add to my appearance.

Then it was time to go to the bank. I was about to take off my jewels, but my daughter begged me to keep them on.

So into the bank I went, decked out in pipe cleaners and pom poms.

What a mom doesn't do for her kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment